“Faith & Life“ curriculum is designed with ultimate flexibility and according to the need and situation of every group. These lessons are specially developed for the need in the mission field, for follow-up teaching, and also for new believers, although it is beneficial for anyone who would like to dig deeper into the Word.
Guidelines to Follow:
- Determine the audience for the lesson. Depending on the audience, the instructor can “lighten” the lesson, making it easier, or “fortify” the lesson with more details.
- Determine the objective for the lesson. Complete this sentence: “The learner will….”
- Determine the running time for the lesson (each session should not last longer than one hour. Total hours have to be decided by the instructor according to each group and situation).
- Teach always with the lesson objective in mind – “Bible-focused” and “life-focused” (Biblical implications and life applications).
- Topics can be further explored through group interaction or discussion.
- Though this lesson can be studied personally, it is intended to be taught and further explained by an instructor.
- Exams or tests can be administered by the instructor according to the standard and need of the students.
- The instructor should be thorough with the content of the lesson.
May God bless your journey through these materials as you discover the joy of knowing the Lord and His Word more personally.
Copyright © 2011 by Alexander Kurian
Anyone is at liberty to use this lesson for education purposes, with credit.