America is the only superpower in the world today. Does the Bible have anything to say about the future of America? It is amazing that America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy. Russia and its allies were given major treatment by the Bible prophets. There are several reasons why Bible prophecy is silent about America:
- The Bible prophets were primarily concerned with Israel, the city of Jerusalem, the neighboring countries to Israel and her enemies.
- American power and influence may eventually fade, and the Revived Roman Empire (the European Union) will take its place.
- In Bible prophecy, America could have been included as an ally of the Revived Roman Empire, without being specifically mentioned.
- America may be included in the Western Confederacy of nations.
- God empowered, prospered and blessed America to protect Israel and to help in the evangelization of the world through various missions. By the rapture of the Church, God’s main agenda for America would be over and she will not play a significant role in other world affairs at the end-time.